Welcome to PrimeMail® by Walgreens Mail Service
PrimeMail now uses Walgreens Mail Service to fill your mail order prescriptions. Together we are committed to delivering superior service, convenience and affordable medicine.
All of your PrimeMail prescriptions are available at Walgreens.com/PrimeMail. Before your first refill, you will need to:
- Register at Walgreens.com/PrimeMail
- After your registration is confirmed, sign in and click the Previous Pharmacy Prescriptions option in the navigation
- Next, enter your PrimeMail prescription number and verify the medicine. It can then be refilled from the Manage Prescriptions page
You will still have all the benefits and convenience of mail order at PrimeMail by Walgreens.
At your service
- Our pharmacy team is ready to help 24/7
- We deliver your long-term medicines right to your front door1
- Our pharmacies check each prescription multiple times for your safety
We make it easy
- Ordering online is quick and easy
- Your medicine is delivered in a plain package for privacy
- Manage family members' medicines along with your own
- We speak clearly — no jargon
Save time and money
- Save time by getting a 90-day supply
- Home delivery could save you money2
- Standard shipping is always free
- Set up auto refill for mail order prescriptions, if eligible under your insurance plan
Sign in or register at Walgreens.com/PrimeMail
1 Within the United States.
2 Savings apply during the initial coverage period, which begins after the payment of your required deductible (if any) and ends when the total cost of your drugs (paid by you, your plan and others) reaches $3,700. NOTE: If you are receiving Extra Help from Medicare, your copays may be lower or you may have no copays.