Coverage and cost
I'm shopping for insurance. Where should I start?
Make sure you read about any plan you’re considering. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Find out the full cost of a plan before signing up.
- See if your medicines are on the plan’s drug list, also called a formulary.
- Find out if you can get your long-term medicines through home delivery.
- Check to see if your medicines have special rules, such as having limits on the amount of medicine you can get at one time.
- See if your pharmacy is included in the plan’s pharmacy network.