What is Crohn's disease?
Crohn's disease is a chronic (long-term) condition. Symptoms of Crohn's disease can vary by age. Younger patients may experience diarrhea and abdominal pain, while elderly patients may experience weight loss, bleeding and constipation. The limitations on daily activities caused by Crohn's can be stressful and frustrating. Fortunately, many people can manage their symptoms through lifestyle changes and medicine.
There is currently no cure for Crohn's, but new and more targeted treatment options are available. More and more patients with Crohn's are able to get control of their symptoms and lead fulfilling lives.
Our clinical experts can help you:
- Understand your medicines and condition
- Learn how to stay on track with your medicines
- Prepare for your next visit – asking the right questions to your doctor.
Call us at 844.765.2891 with any questions or concerns about your medicines, side effects or managing your condition.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CT)
Reach your health & wellness goals
Get support no matter where you are, when you need it. These free resources can help you stay on track toward a healthier life:
- Link to free health & wellness apps
- Find articles and information about fitness and nutrition
- Sign up for Balance Rewards for healthy choices®, where you can earn points at Walgreens for health behaviors
- Sign up for the Walgreens Health & Wellness newsletter to get regular insights into living healthy
- Download the Walgreens mobile app to set up pill reminders to help you remember to take your medicine on time, no matter what pharmacy you use. The free mobile app also makes it easy to refill your Walgreens medicines by simply scanning your prescription label.